1. Go into the settings of your iOS device.
2. Select bluetooth in settings.
3. Make sure that bluetooth is turned on.
4. Make sure your BTunes is powered off.
5. Press and hold the multifunction button until the LED on the BTunes flashes red and blue indicating it is in pairing mode.
6. the BTunes should now appear under other devices in the bluetooth menu.
7. Select the BTunes and it should pair with your iOS device. Make sure to keep the BTunes close to the iOS device during the pairing process.